- The HR Operations Specialist will be responsible for executing on all HR transactions and administration, supporting the HR team, across all HR service categories
- This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. As a member of the HR Operations team will provide coverage and support as needed and receive guidance and escalation support from the HR Operations leadership team.
- Provide dedicated support to multiple client support HR Managers with specific focus on HR transactions, data maintenance, reporting, onboarding, and more Rigorous data management specifically related to employee data/assignment changes, oracle records, and staffing compliance as needed Completes all other HR data & transaction requests as needed Ensure data quality while maintaining and protecting confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care Interface between the local HR team and the GGO/Corporate HR Operations teams as needed
- Supportive team player with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Approachable with ability to diffuse a tense situation.
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality.
- Enjoys transactional work with ability to self-manage high volume workload.
- Passion for continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data.