About the role:
We are looking for an analytical and result-driven Director of Growth to manage the entire customer growth strategy and drive
short and long-term initiatives. The role will be a part of the Growth Team and collaborate with Digital Marketing, Product,
Marketing, CRM and Data Science teams.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of conversion funnels, customer analytics, promotion strategy,
proven track record on developing and implementing effective business growth strategies, data driven approach to achieve
business targets, strategic thinking, and excellent communication skills.
What You’ll Do
● Build and implement the activation, retention and reactivation strategy
● Experiment and improve promotion strategy
● Plan and execute regular campaigns to drive conversions and engagement
● Plan and own growth budgets and optimize the spend effectively to accomplish business targets
● Identify the pain points in the conversion funnel and work closely with Product team to improve the metrics
● Plan and execute A/B tests for identifying better ways of driving customer and revenue growth
● Manage and continuously improve automations that are driving better customer experience and faster growth
● Monitor and analyze the performance of all markets
● Forecast growth and financial metrics
● Ensure alignment within Growth, Markets and other stakeholders for growth initiatives and transferring knowledge
What You’ll Need
● A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar areas.
● Proven track record on effective customer growth strategy development and implementation
● A minimum of 8 years professional business experience
● Strong analytical skills
● Fluent in English
● Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, leadership and problem solving skills.
● SQL knowledge
● The ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible, high paced culture.
● Data Science knowledge (good to have)
● Python (good to have)