As a Customer Success Team Leader, you will be leading a team of Customer Success managers responsible for our fast growing portfolio of valuable customers.
A Customer Success manager in your team is responsible for client relationship management, service improvement, maintaining high retention rate, organically growing their accounts, coordinating with internal stakeholders to solve clients problems and pass their customers needs to the organization internally for service enhancement.
- Lead Customer Success team to deliver the best customer experience to our clients.
- Coach/Train team members on time management, communication and problem solving.
- Assist in building a collaborative high-performing team culture
- Pass own sales experience and tools to the team and coach them during sales negotiations.
- Maintain high Retention Rate across our Book of Business
- Drive Product/Solution adoption by the clients to increase dependency.
- Coach and assist team in building a World-class customer experience for our clients
- Expand penetration rate with our customers by building long term customer loyalty & advocacy
- Work with internal stakeholders to find sustainable solutions for customer problems in a prompt manner
- Be the voice of the customer and pass their feedback/requirements to the relevant internal teams and communicate to our customers regularly our service and products enhancements
- Record Customer engagements in CRM and hold the team accountable for the same
- Provide senior leadership regularly with analytics on the team’s performance and customers pain points
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Creativity in problem solving and self starter mindset
- 3+ years experience in a sales or account management quota-bearing role
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Solid track record in managing customers and solving daily issues/requests
- Powerful listening & communication skills
- Highly organized and strong work ethics
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lead projects and deliver according to solid deadlines
- Ability to coach, train and shift mindsets
- Ability to lead under pressure and execute in a timely manner
- Adventurous spirit and eagerness to learn
- Must have customer centric mentality