SWVL is a fast-growing technology company that is disrupting the public transportation market in Pakistan and is continuously making people’s lives better. We started with an observation of the over-dependence on personal cars and the consequent pains of moving around the city. Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits, and unavailability of parking spots came to mind in addition to the pain of the high cost of on-demand services.
Our goal is to transform the transportation scene in Pakistan, through providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation; a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
SWVL is a revolutionary idea born out of passion and a strong desire to change people’s lives. We strive to provide more than just a means to facilitate commuting and have a hunger to provide out of the box solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. We currently have operations in five (5) countries, Kenya, Egypt, UAE, Jordan, and Pakistan.
The Corporate Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Sales Lead in closing
and operationalizing corporate accounts and assist in managing junior sales team members. The
Sales Specialist will also be responsible for achieving both team and individual sales targets,
identifying opportunities to enhance and increase the services offered to clients and will also
develop new relationships with potential clients to bring in new business.
The role will report to the Corporate Sales Lead.
Roles and responsibilities
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
● Supporting the sales lead in the implementation of the sales strategy and action plan so as to
grow short term and long-term sales in the Corporate Category.
● Working closely with the Corporate team leadership to hire and train a team of corporate sales
representatives and agents.
● Developing KPI’s for the sales team, providing coaching and guidance to the team and evaluating
their performance on an ongoing basis.
● Achieving own individual sales targets and making the targets happen for the sales
representatives and agents.
● Preparing regular and timely sales reports for the corporate and company management teams.
● Working with the Performance and Supply teams to prepare client quotations in the most
efficient manner and within the shortest possible timeliness.
● Following up internally with all the relevant teams to ensure competitive quotes are prepared in
a timely manner and that they are aligned to the client's needs.
● Liaising with the corporate sales team to send out quotations to clients.
● Working any feedback from potential clients into the quotations to maximize the acceptance of
● Operationalizing new corporate accounts, ensuring strong delivery and support to make sure
new corporate accounts are launched effectively.
● Handing over operationalized and satisfied new corporate accounts after successfully launching
them to the Account Management team for support with retention and growth of the active
● Supporting the Corporate Sales Lead in developing and delivering sales presentations.
● Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients accounts.
● Growing revenues from existing accounts.
Experience and personal qualities
● An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
● a minimum of 3 years experience in sales. Experience in the Transport Industry would be ideal.
● Proven track record of managing sales teams
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
● Excellent communication skills – using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and
● Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality.
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
● Ability to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
● You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
The following personal qualities are preferred:
● Great stakeholder relationship management locally and globally.
● Effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
● Self- driven individual with the ability to multitask and handle varied moving parts in a complex
and demanding environment.
● The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people
(both internally and externally).
● A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
The role will be based in Islamabad, Pakistan.