Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
The role is responsible for generating & qualifying leads for the Sales team. Increasing “top of the funnel” is an important function in a B2B sales organization. At Swvl Business, we are looking for a self motivated, driven, experienced and strategic Inside Sales Lead.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails (Prospecting)
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Proven inside sales experience (minimum 4 years)
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English Mandatory; Arabic preferred)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred