Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE and Jordan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the Role
Besides daily commuters and inter-city travellers, Swvl has become the transportation of choice for a multitude of corporate clients in our existing markets. With our suite of products, we are able to provide corporates, schools and private/public institutions with a powerful Transport as a Service (TaaS) solution that optimizes their fleet network and spends.
As we move to establish a strong TaaS platform in new markets, we are looking for a versatile, go-getter who can drive our sales function and relationships in KSA
As the Operations Executive, you will be the catalyst behind the smooth operation of our services to hundreds of clients in the market. Not only will your work have a direct impact on the daily commute of thousands of customers but you will also make a valuable difference to the lives of our Swvl captains.
What You’ll Do
- Build value for our suppliers and captains
- o Create relationships with multiple suppliers across the region and negotiate operational and commercial terms with them
- o Acquiring and hunting avenues of new supply
- o Continue to add value to these two stakeholders via business development activities that cater to their financial intake, experience, health and safety
- o Build transparency with our stakeholders through automation to improve their working culture
- Ensure the smooth running of our daily operations
- o Liaison regularly with suppliers and captains to ensure the achievement of key metrics such as fulfilment and reliability
- o Touch base regularly with central teams in UAE to ensure that the customers on-ground are getting prompt and correct customer service
- o Build the analytics and data framework to ensure a data-driven approach to our operations which helps identify bottlenecks and areas of concern with ease
- Strive to achieve a continuously improved experience for all our customers
- § Ensure continuously higher levels of captain productivity, performance and experience through incentive schemes, trainings and captain care
- § Regularly analyse data to ensure we’re improving our operational KPIs
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in an operations/supply management role, preferably with a technology or logistics company
- Ability to ensure operational excellence, detailing of processes and follow-up on execution
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to bring data-driven decision making to operations and supply acquisition
- A personal penchant for building a company from scratch and developing a strong brand that serves to inspire
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record of vendor/partner management