Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day
- Partner with relevant brands and external agency partners to identify, test, and scale new opportunities within the marketing channels to grow our customer base.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth, unlock demand, and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and visits with potential brands to drive growth
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Build out and optimize lead gen sources to reach new audiences and drive down costs
- Manage ongoing optimization of marketing channels to drive user acquisition and overall business performance.
- Own day-to-day relationships with the relevant external Agency Partners, Brands, Media Vendors to your channels to ensure excellent tactical implementation
- Manage marketing performance reporting on a daily/weekly/as-needed basis
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from a reputed university. MBA preferred.
- Strong work experience in strategic partnerships and alliances with great results
- Prior experience in driving acquisitions through offline marketing channels
- Excellent communication and verbal skills with strong networking in the industry
- Comfortable speaking in numbers and working in a fast-paced environment.
- 4 - 5 years’ of experience in the relevant field.