Senior corporate sales Responsibilities:
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Providing support to less experienced Sales Representatives as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers.
- Promptly submitting customers' purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
Senior corporate sales Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.