Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya and Pakistan and others
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
As a Key Account Specialist, you will be working with customers and the team. You will be responsible for onboarding and providing customer support and exceptional customer service. The job requires an intimate knowledge of the product features and capabilities and the capacity to effectively train new customers and to troubleshoot problems.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
- Effectively manage calls and emails
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools in a timely fashion
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions within time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Keep records of customer interactions, enquiries and concerns
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service issues, bug issues or customer concerns
- Analyze churn and usage data
- Work closely with CS team in to solve problems collaboratively
- 2+ years of experience in customer success.
- Combine technical know how with empathy, patience and strong communication skills
- You will have experience supporting customers.
- Strong communication, leadership and coaching skills
- Is open and eager to learn
- You will have a great understanding of and interest in the internet, social media and mobile platforms
- Familiar with customer support tools and structured way of working based on KPIs
- Confident dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management
- Must be customer centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Is self motivated and can manage change in a positive manner